Truelife suggestions for new episodes
I really enjoy watching the truelife episodes and I would love to see more of them. I like to see normal people and how they deal with everyday life. I would love to see truelife episodes about the folowing topics: 1. young women who have gotten pregnant and then suffered a miscarriage 2. young adults (teens and  early twenties) who have been adopted by people who are a different race than them and how they deal with having multiple cultures. 3. young women who feel pressure from their families to be thin.  4. teens who are cutting themselves and can't get help. I'm interested in seeing these suggestions made into episodes because they all apply to me and friends of mine. I know other girls who've had a miscarriage and I myself have had one. It devistated me and I deal with depression from it day to day. I am also adopted and my adoptive parents are a different race than...
blog
MTV | Post | Truelife suggestions for new episodes

sarahlou487  created this post 68 months ago

I really enjoy watching the truelife episodes and I would love to see more of them.

I like to see normal people and how they deal with everyday life. I would love to see truelife episodes about the folowing topics:

1. young women who have gotten pregnant and then suffered a miscarriage

2. young adults (teens and  early twenties) who have been adopted by people who are a different race than them and how they deal with having multiple cultures.

3. young women who feel pressure from their families to be thin. 

4. teens who are cutting themselves and can't get help.

I'm interested in seeing these suggestions made into episodes because they all apply to me and friends of mine. I know other girls who've had a miscarriage and I myself have had one. It devistated me and I deal with depression from it day to day. I am also adopted and my adoptive parents are a different race than me. I have grown up knowing their culture but have never felt encouragement from them to learn about my own race and culture. I sometimes wonder if there are any other adoptees out there who als deal with this issue. I have also developed an eating disoder due to family pressure to stay thin. I know that there are many women who deal with eating disorders but all i have ever heard about was that they feel pressure from their peers or society to be thin. I would like to know if there are any other girls out there who feel pressured by their families to stay thin and as a result developed or are developing an eating disorder.  And lastly I would like to see an episode done on teen cutters or people that have been cutting since they were a teen and reached out for help and didn't get***. I myslef have been dealing with my cutting problem since i was thirteen years old. and though i have reached out to my parents for help many times they continually brush me off or tell me to "pray about it". I've reached the point where I don't talk to them about*** anymore and just try to deal with it myself. I think that there are other people my age who deal with this same issue and I think that it's a very dessperate situation. What we need is help dealing with our cutting, not ignorance and passiveness. If our own parents can't help us or wont encourage us to get help who will? 

I really enjoy watching the truelife episodes and I would love to see more of them. I like to see normal people and how they deal with everyday life. I would love to see truelife episodes about the folowing topics: 1. young women who have gotten pregnant and then suffered a miscarriage 2. young adults (teens and  early twenties) who have been adopted by people who are a different race than them and how they deal with having multiple cultures. 3. young women who feel pressure from their families to be thin.  4. teens who are cutting themselves and can't get help. I'm interested in seeing these suggestions made into episodes because they all apply to me and friends of mine. I know other girls who've had a miscarriage and I myself have had one. It devistated me and I deal with depression from it day to day. I am also adopted and my adoptive parents are a different race than...

100%

Flag
URL: 
Comments
Hi Guest, Log In or Sign Up  to comment.

Most Recent Posts
Onlangs kwam het nieuwe album 4 van Beyoncé uit. Voor deze gelegenheid neemt Bee de kijkers mee vo...
In high school zijn twee soorten groepen; degenen die de baas zijn op school de sporters, cheerl...
Op veler verzoek! We hebben een tijdje moeten wachten, maar het eerste seizoen van The Trip komt w...
People Who Like It