Post your Question for the Duel 2 Reunion Special!
Want to ask a question? Well post it here and you could have a chance to have it answered on air!   
blog
MTV | Topic | Post your Question for the Duel 2 Reunion Special!

Discussion

Want to ask a question? Well post it here and you could have a chance to have it answered on air! 

100%

Flag
Comments
Hi Guest, Log In or Sign Up  to comment.

• Nicole Gamlin Nicole Gamlin commented | 58 months ago

I totally love this show and all of you guys! I want so bad to come on the show without having to go through the Real World show, I wish they would have another open casting call for it. I don't really have a question...just wanted to say hi and that I think you all seem like great fun people!

Flag

• harmonica16 harmonica16 commented | 58 months ago

are any of these questions ever qoinq 2 b answered ??

Flag

• gemini52282 gemini52282 commented | 58 months ago

When is the reuniion going to be online!

Flag

• bananium bananium commented | 58 months ago

Rachel and Evan, what are you going to do with the money? Tori and Brad, did you get married? Mark, why haven't you settled down yet, I love you, but don't you wanna have a family? :)

Flag

• Vicky Vicky commented | 58 months ago

Jenn&Rachel : It's a pity you guys are no longer together, i reckon another MTV show with you two would actually garner really high ratings! Okay anyway my question is- do you two know that there are sooo many J&R fans out there!!?

PS who needs men when you have Rachel ;)

Flag

• elona elona commented | 58 months ago

Evan: Did you feel that if Landon made it to the end, you wouldn't have won? Is that why you picked him to go into the last duel?

Flag

• elona elona commented | 58 months ago

Landon: What made you pick Brittini, a rookie, as a partner? Towards the end, do you feel that Evan shouldn't have won the money and it should have been you?
    Brittini: How does it feel not only being the only rookie in the end, but the actually winning second place? Would you do another challenge?

Flag

• RileyCoteCanKickYourAss RileyCoteCanKickYourAss commented | 58 months ago

Landon- Do you feel you were robbed by getting sent into the Duel, or do you feel it is part of the game?

Flag

• trafcojk987 trafcojk987 commented | 58 months ago

this question is for "Jachel" - based on the aftershows/extra unaired scenes, it seems that you two are still really into each other. Are you really over each other and is there a possibility for rekindling your romance in a future challenge?

Flag

• sparklesweetie05 sparklesweetie05 commented | 59 months ago

Does Rachel and Jenn realize how many of the viewers were actually just watching The Duel 2 to see how their relationship was gonna turn out?? ***** the game, they made for some damn good tv, always had the viewers on the edge of their seats! And do they realize how many people were totally rooting them on, and NOT wanting Anneesa to butt in?? Those were key people for sure, after Jenn got voted off I think the ratings went down. And also does it feel weird knowing that finally good things were starting to unfold between the 2 of them and ALL of America was watching?? Anyways I think more people tuned in to watch Rachel and Jenn more than anything else going on in that show. MTV should definately bring them back for another show :)

Flag

• Racheal Friel Racheal Friel commented | 59 months ago

Does Landon have a Girlfriend....if not.....how you doin?????

Flag

• Ammie24 Ammie24 commented | 59 months ago

When are Brad and Tori getting married??? Who will be in the next challenege like this?

Flag

• SuzyQ SuzyQ commented | 59 months ago

Does anyone have a job? Career? College education? Or are you just going to be in these challenges for the rest of your life?

Flag

• aundizzle10 aundizzle10 commented | 59 months ago

what was it like to not have the balls to vote landon, someone who DESERVED to be in the finals, into the duel behind his back? also, how was landon not cheated in the duel with brad when tj decided to award brad the first point for the same reason that landon lost? if the duel rule was to "go for your hoop" immediatly after taking the hook off the opponent, why was brad allowed to hit landon's hoop before attaching the clip to his hoop on the otherside of the duel battlegrounds? i love you Brad, but LANDON WAS ROBBED!!!

Flag

• Melaniek31 Melaniek31 commented | 59 months ago

Brad and Tori- Are you all married now? How did being on the Duel change your relationship for the better or worse?

Flag

• Melaniek31 Melaniek31 commented | 59 months ago

Aneesa- Rachel wouldn't talk to you while Jen was there. As soon as Jen went home you all were buddy buddy again. Do you feel as if she was using you since her 'friend' was no longer there. That's the way it seemed.

Flag

• cheri213 cheri213 commented | 59 months ago

Rachel, WOW! Aside from the challenge, how do you workout?! You look awesome.

Flag

• Valleygirl1040 Valleygirl1040 commented | 59 months ago

Cast? After watching yourselves on the show, does it seem to anyone that they come off as being a little arogant. Landon???? as aposed to Brad who seemed to be very Confident but not consided.

Flag

My question is for Anieesa. Do you regret picking Tori instead of Diem? Knowing you might have had a better chance at beating Diem. Instead of losing to Tori.

Flag

Everyone seemed to realize that you (Anieesa) were doing Rachels dirty work by trying to eliminate Tori instead of a more obious choice by trying to take out Diem. Did you make that choice to try and get in good with Rachel.

Flag