Why not show a girl who chose abortion?
This show seems to have been designed to show the effects of teen pregnancy on the mom's and father's lives.  Fine.  I think they're doing a great job.  But, if they do a season with a new round of moms, why not show the reactions of a girl after an abortion? I'm not beating the pro life or pro choice drum here.  The reality is, if you get pregnant, whatever decision you make, that decision will follow you the rest of your life.  I just wish they'd show what happens after that taking that route.    
blog
MTV | Post | Why not show a girl who chose abortion?

This show seems to have been designed to show the effects of teen pregnancy on the mom's and father's lives.  Fine.  I think they're doing a great job. 

But, if they do a season with a new round of moms, why not show the reactions of a girl after an abortion?

I'm not beating the pro life or pro choice drum here.  The reality is, if you get pregnant, whatever decision you make, that decision will follow you the rest of your life.  I just wish they'd show what happens after that taking that route.

This show seems to have been designed to show the effects of teen pregnancy on the mom's and father's lives.  Fine.  I think they're doing a great job.  But, if they do a season with a new round of moms, why not show the reactions of a girl after an abortion? I'm not beating the pro life or pro choice drum here.  The reality is, if you get pregnant, whatever decision you make, that decision will follow you the rest of your life.  I just wish they'd show what happens after that taking that route.    

0%

Flag
URL: 
Comments
Hi Guest, Log In or Sign Up  to comment.

Most Recent Posts
Onlangs kwam het nieuwe album 4 van Beyoncé uit. Voor deze gelegenheid neemt Bee de kijkers mee vo...
In high school zijn twee soorten groepen; degenen die de baas zijn op school de sporters, cheerl...
Op veler verzoek! We hebben een tijdje moeten wachten, maar het eerste seizoen van The Trip komt w...
People Who Like It
There are no raters here!!! But you can put an image in this place if you want :-)