Producers of Teen Mom Should be Ashamed of Themselves
If the scenes I'm watching in tonight's episode are not staged, the producers of Teen Mom should be ashamed of themselves for endanging these kids.  I just watched as Sophia fell off the bed when she was left in a room by herself.  I realize that the camera operators and producers may not technically be responsible for keeping those kids safe from things their parents do, but I believe that their presence likely creates a false sense of security in these young women who seem to think that they can safely leave their baby on a bed alone.  The producers should not be looking to capitalize on showing these young, inexperienced women as bad mothers ... instead they should be helping to educate them on how to take care of their children.  If that was fall was not staged, shame on you guys.  If the fall WAS staged then they should still be ashamed of themselves for making this kind of crap up....I don't believe it was sta...
blog
MTV | Topic | Producers of Teen Mom Should be Ashamed of Themselves

Discussion

If the scenes I'm watching in tonight's episode are not staged, the producers of Teen Mom should be ashamed of themselves for endanging these kids.  I just watched as Sophia fell off the bed when she was left in a room by herself.  I realize that the camera operators and producers may not technically be responsible for keeping those kids safe from things their parents do, but I believe that their presence likely creates a false sense of security in these young women who seem to think that they can safely leave their baby on a bed alone.  The producers should not be looking to capitalize on showing these young, inexperienced women as bad mothers ... instead they should be helping to educate them on how to take care of their children.  If that was fall was not staged, shame on you guys.  If the fall WAS staged then they should still be ashamed of themselves for making this kind of crap up....I don't believe it was staged and I think it is very sad that the producers don't have any regard for the lives of those children.  And if the check scam was not also staged, shame on you for allowing Farrah to get roped into one of the most common scams out there...but at least that only cost her a tough life lesson and didn't put a baby in danger. 

0%

Flag
Comments
Hi Guest, Log In or Sign Up  to comment.

• Linda Linda commented | 44 months ago

I'd be happy to write a letter to CPS...I don't watch the show enough to know details about where the teen moms live but I'm sure you guys know where Farrah lives...I will write immediately and I believe CPS will at least have to investigate these substantiated allegations of child endangerment

Flag

• Linda Linda commented | 44 months ago

I think you're probably right about the producers telling the mothers to treat the camera crew as invisible...so while they may not be legally responsible, they are still certainly morally responsible for any harm that comes to those kids while they are present. The women get a false sense of security that the camera crew wouldn't let a baby fall off the bed, meanwhile they're just waiting for the juicy footage showing the baby falling. It seems inconceivable to me that any responsible adult would just stand by and not intervene to protect a child in a dangerous situation.

Flag

• lisaboo lisaboo commented | 44 months ago

That's exactly what I was thinking I mean did they really just stand there and film why Farrah fell for that scam no one thought to say anything to her?? Or with the baby falling they were standing right there idk it makes me wonder how much is real anymore since all of these girls are getting paid for this 3,000 prolly isn't anything to Farrah now.

Flag

• jjww jjww commented | 44 months ago

I'm sure the producers inform the mother to treat them, the camera crew, as invisible. They are not responsible in anyway, shape, or form.

Flag

People Who Like It
There are no raters here!!! But you can put an image in this place if you want :-)