Jersey Shore Season 4 Location
Send the Jersey Shore kids to Rome.  It would be insanely interesting and entertaining to see them try to live in Italy (especially since they are "soo italian").  Plus, they are not famous overseas, so theyre daily interactions with strangers would be more real.   Send them to italy! send them to Italy!
blog
MTV | Topic | Jersey Shore Season 4 Location

Discussion

Send the Jersey Shore kids to Rome.  It would be insanely interesting and entertaining to see them try to live in Italy (especially since they are "soo italian").  Plus, they are not famous overseas, so theyre daily interactions with strangers would be more real.

Send them to italy! send them to Italy!

100%

Flag
Comments
Hi Guest, Log In or Sign Up  to comment.

• Joshua Lee Freeman Joshua Lee Freeman commented | 38 months ago

Awesome. I've been to Rome twice. is a lot of fun. studied latin in high school and still study latin. Aedes Vestae mons palatinus comitium. :).

Flag

• shellshell shellshell commented | 38 months ago

well i know that they are going to rome but i think they should have a season in VEGAS!!! i live here and it is so much fun!!! :) it would be a good season and what happens here stays here!! lots of love to jersey shore but VEGAS is were its at! love ALL you guys!

Flag

• holyCow1234SB holyCow1234SB commented | 38 months ago

Rumor is that MTV is creating a "Spinoff" of the Jersey shore and calling it "Jersey Suburbs" for the older crowd and will run it on VH1. Is this true? They meet them in Italy and will have some promo spots during the final episode before it hitting the airwaves in August!!!!!!

Flag

• kbarmy2000 kbarmy2000 commented | 38 months ago

Yep, Zachery is right....that's the next seaon destination. Crazy, steponme might have had an influence on them getting that gig. Can't wait for those episodes. It's gonna be interesting!!!!!

Flag

• Rosanda Maria Ibrahimovic Rosanda Maria Ibrahimovic commented | 38 months ago

Yeah wish they go to italy .. would be a great season

Flag

• msb2010 msb2010 commented | 42 months ago

Totally! The Jersey kids in Italy would be brillaint. Can you even imagine?

Flag